axles

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Tyler

I went to order axles for my b16 tranny so I ordered del sol vtec axles, but the drivers side needs a male inside end, which these axles have a female, I searched around and found that 90-93 integra axles are male on the inside end, will these axles work? need help asap need to get my car going, Thanks.

Quoted post[/post]]
I went to order axles for my b16 tranny so I ordered del sol vtec axles, but the drivers side needs a male inside end, which these axles have a female, I searched around and found that 90-93 integra axles are male on the inside end, will these axles work? need help asap need to get my car going, Thanks.

not exactly sure what you are trying to say but just get integra axles or yeah, del sol DOHC v tec, cause the 93 v tec axles are gonna be a d series. or axles out of a 99-00 Si. anything with a b series engine in it. just get em!

what I'm sayin is i ordered the del sol b16 axles, got them in the passenger was fine, the driverside has a female inside end and my intermediate shaft has a female end get it? It needs to have a male inside end it didn't I need to know which axle I need to order.

I am using all 90-93 Integra axles in my 92 Civic with a B20 & B16 tranny. I think he is talking about the mid shaft. I know that they are different between the 90-93 and the 94 and up. The 90-93 Integra mid shaft has the female end while the 94 and up has the male end. What ever year of axle you go with you will also have to use the same year mid shaft too.

Like scorchin said, you need the drivers side axle with a male end, these are found in the older cable tranny B16As and the 90-93 Integras.

Also, just to let you know. What ever year set of axles you decide to go with make sure you have the same year tranny seals. I don't know what you call them but there the round rubber seals that sit in the tranny where the axles go into. Because if you use the 90-93 axles then you will smash that seal (since I am guessing your tranny is a hydro 94 and up) and have a leak or the axle will pop out. Long story short, make sure everything is with in the same generation. All 90-93 or all 94 and up.

Back