AXLES

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

DeCoY

I'm putting a JDM B18C (gsr) motor into my 1990 Honda civic (hatch) EF.

the motor is between 92-2001 and is OBD2, will the axles that came with it fit into my car?

thank you

Quoted post[/post]]
I'm putting a JDM B18C (gsr) motor into my 1990 Honda civic (hatch) EF.

the motor is between 92-2001 and is OBD2, will the axles that came with it fit into my car?

thank you
Depends on the year of the axels
90-93 integra axels will work
the motor is OBD2 so the motor should be 96 or newer
The axels will not work.

are u positive they wont work? yes the swap is 96-01 but the axles appear to fit without too much bind... is there another reason why they wont work? thanks...

And if ur sure these wont work, could i use my original axles? it was a 90 si 1.6.

Quoted post[/post]]
are u positive they wont work? yes the swap is 96-01 but the axles appear to fit without too much bind... is there another reason why they wont work? thanks...

And if ur sure these wont work, could i use my original axles? it was a 90 si 1.6.
You can't use your D series axles.

are you going to be running a cable or hydro tranny? If you are running a cable tranny, I'd suggest using the 90-93 Integra Intermidiate Shaft along with the 90-93 integra axles just for the simple fact that I know they fit for the swap into ef's perfectly.

Im using the hydro tranny with a conversion kit. Its like a bracket that bolts to the tranny and supposedly allows use of the clutch cable. hope it works.

Back