axles

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

capricefrk013

is waiting for summer
Anyone know where to get cheap but stong axles? I have a 91 civic with an 92 integra b18a swap.

Last edited:
what model is your Civic? if it is not a STD model, you need 90-93 Integra axles for the 92 B18 swap, if it has the 92 intermediate shaft - you are not going to break stock axles (new or rebuilt) with a stock B18A

What do you mean, what model? Sorry im a noob at all this and am really interested to the whole thing and want to learn as much as I can. Its a civic hatch manual trans from a 92 integra. I bought the car with the swap already done but it needs a new diver side axle. I plan on upgrading to more horsepower and torque and just want to make sure I dont break anything. I want to run it on the track and see what the 1/4 mile time is and a dyno before I go any further. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanx.

But will they hold up to more horsepower? Thanx for your help.

Heres the breakdown. You will need a 90-93 acura integra half shaft with 90-93 integra axles to fit the b18. The acura dealership has these brand new and will handle stock b18 horsepower and beyond.;)

thanx for all your help. This wont be the last time you hear from me cause there is alot for me to learn. Im calling the local dealership we deal with and get them. Thanx again.

Um... Clutch, anything I need to know or look out for with his motor. Um... Suspension, strut bars... the list goes on im sure but for now im just looking for things that I can do over the winter.

anything cheap but reliable for power and launches. basicly put the power to the ground. doesnt the strut tower bars keep the car from flexing?

plan to invest in something good and provide long term life span and the strut bar does not flex on stock tires. If you upgrade front suspension or all you must use strut bars as braces to hold in place. For example racing on slicks bigger tires than oem you must need strut bar to prevent binding and flexing of suspensions;)

Can I get somthing with a soft pedal? I hate the hard pedals. I probably sound like an idiot but im new to all this and looking to have fun with it.

do not have fun with it. take this serious and don't f**k up with this one. I learned the hard and pulled motor out ef 7 times for some stupid shortcuts

you must take this serious and try it first time and learn from my mistakes;)

Back