azenis or goodyear eagle f1 gs-d3

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Seany-izzle

the GoodYear Eagles are 195 50 15.... but ive heard nothing but pretty good things except it has a soft sidewall.

now the falkens azenis are kick ass...but i was also wanted something that lasts and does good in rain. (azenis are 200 tread wear and the eagles are 280)

anywho, which would you go with on a car that is a daily but also a weekend fun car? (ie rt 17 and stowe for those who know it)

thanks

i've never driven the f1's...

but the azeni's lasted bill the entire season... including 5 auto'xs, the trip to VT, and daily driving to work... and they were on my car before i sold them to him ... march or april??? i put them on, and when the ccar sold 3 weeks ago, they were just about done... but its time for snow's anyway....

rain... bleh, its not scary as long as you drive normal. we came up that night in the rain to VT, and we were doing 80-85 most the way.

its just big puddles you have to worry about.

i have zero hesitations to run them. they are hands down the #1 tire i've used....

they blow away the 140 treadwear p-zero asy'ms that i had on my volks too...

They are an awesome tire. When its cold out you will probably need to warm them up a little bit to get some traction. DO NOT use them in the snow. I didn''t put my snows on yet and last snow storm I had to drag my crx with my truck becuase it couldnt get through an inch of snow.

I've been using Eagle F-1's for a while now, and they are nice. Great wet weather, and a good grip on dry surface. I'd rather have them then the Azenis for adverse weather conditions. And they have held tread for a lot longer than everyone was telling me they would.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Dec 13 2003, 07:43 PM
i put them on, and when the ccar sold 3 weeks ago, they were just about done... but its time for snow's anyway....

Bill sold his civic? It is about time. Hope he got more then what he was asking for it a few months ago (3k)

DONT HIJACK!!!!!!!! id like more opinions...either first hand or second..

i just got some azenis but i have yet to use them. My friend is running them and he says they are very sticky and best bang for buck.

Back