azenis tires

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

HMMM shit those are the size B told me to get too... I'll give ya 30/each since I can get brand new ones for 62 each.

I'd like to see pics first and exactly how much tread is on each tire and which corner each was on when they were removed.

If I upgrade, I'll bring them to Bristol the next time I'm up there. Hopefully that will be next week.

That is, of course, if I get the new tires by then - which will amaze me.

rev8k isn't local. he's in indiana.

If you have 'em for the next autox, let me know, otherwise i won't have the proper fundage on me to pay for them

damn i didn't know you didn't want to ship them. give em to B. I'll just get new ones. :p

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Apr 12 2004, 12:09 AM
rev8k isn't local. he's in indiana.

If you have 'em for the next autox, let me know, otherwise i won't have the proper fundage on me to pay for them

No problem. I think it might be low on the probability scale as I'll be traveling this week and I haven't even ordered the new ones yet. But they're officially yours if/when I change over (which will be at least before the 3rd event).

B,

I just ordered a set of Hoosiers A3S04s. So, step-one is taken care of. If they arrive and get mounted in time for Sunday, I'll bring the Azenis with me. I'll confirm before then.

No need to bring more than $100, we can work out the details when you see their condition.

C.

yeah, and there goes everyon'e chances out the window. lol

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Apr 13 2004, 03:19 AM
yeah, and there goes everyon'e chances out the window. lol

I'm doin' it for the team!

Hoosiers arrived today and are getting mounted tomorrow. Me thinks I might need to get some more aggressive springs rates. Me thinks I could get a lot more aggressive stuff. Me thinks my racing budget is a bit depleted. Maybe the team can buy me an LSD!

who has a racing budget?
me, its bills, food, etc, and whatever else i doin't blow on useless stuff to entertain myself becomes my racing budget :)

B,

I've got all eight tires in my Teg. It took a little creative packing, but mission accomplished.

See you tomorrow.

Back