azereus users

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
whats the difference between the green icon that says "Everything is going fine" and the blue icon that says "everything is going fine"??

It has something to do with connection status- I don't remember which is which though. I'm pretty sure that blue means you're not making direct connections to seed, tracker or something like that.

I use colour just like in BitTornado. So I copied his descriptions here:

* Green : Everything goes well
* Blue : There are no complete copies among the clients you are connected to. Don't panic, other clients in the torrent you can't see may have the missing data.
* Yellow : You have not received any incoming connections from others. It may only be because no one has tried.it may indicate your system is behind a firewall or proxy server. Please look into routing BitTorrent through your firewall in order to receive the best possible download rate.
* Grey : Waiting to connect to the tracker.
* Red : You have no connections with other clients. Please be patient. If after several minutes the colour is still red, this torrent may be old and abandoned

Back