B-DAY YEAAAAAAAA

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

importjdmcivic

Its the NUGE!
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Im finally 21. I went and bought beer right after midnight and drank it. Eh....i feel exactly the same tho...just like every other birthday. Hopefully someone will pay my rent for this month as my b-day present, but i HIGHLY doubt anyone will do that, haha. Maybe my lady will give me some hot sex...mmmm that would be nice.

Quoted post[/post]]
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Im finally 21. I went and bought beer right after midnight and drank it. Eh....i feel exactly the same tho...just like every other birthday. Hopefully someone will pay my rent for this month as my b-day present, but i HIGHLY doubt anyone will do that, haha. Maybe my lady will give me some hot sex...mmmm that would be nice.

Happy B-day....

I'm so old I didn't have to wait till I was 21 to drink...it was legal for me when I was 19....hehe

But I was in Japan in the AF at that time...hell, when I was 18 I'd walk into the stores in FL, and buy kegs...those were the days... :laugh:

Happy b-day kiddo. Pound a couple for me :beers:

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

Happy B-day....

I'm so old I didn't have to wait till I was 21 to drink...it was legal for me when I was 19....hehe

But I was in Japan in the AF at that time...hell, when I was 18 I'd walk into the stores in FL, and buy kegs...those were the days... :laugh:
yea i remember those days when 18 was the legal age to drink. damn I old too. :wheelchair:

Back