B Got Burned On Honda-tech!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Slo86GT

Super Moderator
And as for Pissedoffsol...I have read a bunch of your posts...Instead of tryin to bash everyone and what they do, why dont you post something informative. I've NEVER read a post where you have had something good(except about yourself) or informative say. Since you know sooo much about boosting honda's why don't you put it to use and help ppl instead of shooting them down.

Sorry for venting, but i'm sick of ppl trashing each other. If you aren't gonna help, leave...

HAHAHHAHAHAHA!!! :p

fuck that Dr Drew guy

he's just pissed cuz he mods on HStuners.com - a ricefest of a site. I went in a while back and post whored calling them all ricers. lol

hahahah. that fool got own3d (not B ). B was perfectly in line with what he said. and what was up with that hondastay thingy that you mentioned?

EDIT: you (B ) posted when i was writing this post ;) .

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@May 15 2003, 03:34 AM
if of course you don't crash your browser due to pop ups

i didn't get any popups... maybe it's cuz of this new COOL B) alexa brower toolbar that i have that can be downloaded here.

har har 27 post man got sick and tired of you sol :p I don't understand how anyone could get sick of anything in the timeframe it takes to make 27 posts.

Back