B has a date tonight

• he's soooo not gonna hit

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by corvetteguy@Dec 28 2002, 02:29 PM
I dunno man, If she looks like Helen Hunt, Maybe you should send me in there first to meet her and break her in for you :p.

holy shit, Scott is alive!!!!!!!!

And just because you are hung like a black horse doesn't mean i'm going to let you break her in :p

We'll see what happens... we're going out in like an hour

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Dec 28 2002, 05:33 PM-->
corvetteguy
@Dec 28 2002, 02:29 PM
I dunno man, If she looks like Helen Hunt, Maybe you should send me in there first to meet her and break her in for you :p.

holy shit, Scott is alive!!!!!!!!

And just because you are hung like a black horse doesn't mean i'm going to let you break her in :p

We'll see what happens... we're going out in like an hour

You've seen his penis?

:rolleyes:

No, I've never seen his penis... but from what I've heard... lol (I used to work with him for those who don't know)

Anyhoo-

I'm fresh in from meeting Jenn-

We met up at burger king- no, not to eat- just because its where i happened to be when i called her. She lives a couple towns away from me, and I'm not too familiar with the area... so, im sitting there waiting a few min for her.
She rolls up in a dodge shadow with a wing. Ok, so it was a stock wing. lol. that, and its a slushomatic. Minus 1.
She gets out of the car, as do I, and introduce our selves... very awkward. My eyes immediately go towards her tight grey pants. what killer legs/ass. Plus 1
She apologizes again for yesterdays fiasco... and I tell her it's cool... we'll start over. she smiles and is happy that I'm not holding a grudge Plus 1
Now, my eyes go up top- face, not too shabby... nose is a little big- nothing crazy... good features... Plus/minus 0
going south again, i go to the tits... nice and small like I like 'em :) her shirt was kinda baggy, so it was hard to tell how firm they are-- but overall, pleased. Plus 1
back to eye contact- killer eyes. i could stare at em all day Plus 1
She looks nothing like Helen hunt lol PLus/minus 0
she gets a phone call from her parents... so she takes it. I continue to check her out :p shes hot Plus 1
She also had scooby doo socks on. I dig stupid shit like that. Plus 1
Well, then we meet up with our mutual friend.... and go over some other dudes house... had a few beers/cigs and shit (of course i didn't drink... had to work tonight :p ) She's really shy... everytime I try to make eye contact and talk, she looks down or something... not in a rude way, but in a shy way. I dig shy girls... they're a challenge Plus 1
by now, 20 heads are over this dudes house and people are getting shitty. It's pretty funny... crazy people... I dunno... def not my type of friends- but cool nonetheless to chill with at a party. Had a good time. Plus 1
It nears 11pm, and I had to get going... this place was 30 min away from my house and I had to stop home before going to work, so i have to take off. I say good bye to the dudes, shaking hands and shit- "Dude, you gotta chill with us again" a lot of them say. cool- I'm accepted. Plus 1
I leave her for last... go to say good bye to her... just not feeling it.... she didn't stand up and give me a hug or anything... and I'm not the type to shake a girls hand- its just fucking gay to me... So I'm like, I'm out- shes like call me later. W3rd. Plus 1.

So, here I am. You do the math- I think it came out positive.
Let's just hope she doesn't find this thread :p

-B

thats too much math work there B...lol

but congrats on meeting new peeps and the chick wants you to call her. :D BUT it was shitty of her that she didnt get up and hug ya <_<

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Dec 29 2002, 12:11 AM
Minus 1
Plus 1
Plus 1
Plus/minus 0
Plus 1
PLus/minus 0
Plus 1
Plus 1
Plus 1
Plus 1
Plus 1

ok, here's the math for all you lazy asses:

7 is the total score :)

and as for her not seeing me off "properly", well- again, shes REALLY shy. she might have been embarassed in front of all her friends to get up and hug me or something... I don't know. I'm not to worried about it. She wants me to call her agin, and really, that's all that matters.

As for the bet of the 3rd date- don't put any money on it. If I think it can be at all serious, I won't sleep wth her for a while. I'm not like that.
I'm all for banging a chick 1st night- but trust, there usually isn't a 2nd nite.

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Dec 29 2002, 12:16 AM
thats too much math work there B...lol

but congrats on meeting new peeps and the chick wants you to call her. :D BUT it was shitty of her that she didnt get up and hug ya <_<

Maybe she to drunk to get up? I would have been!

Bill - Wanna play roshambo for the twin? (i go first)

She had 2 beers that I saw... so, no, thats not it-- i hope. lol

bill already called dibs... BUT- I dont think shes single... i dunno- i overheard some stuff tonight- not too clear on it

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Dec 29 2002, 12:20 AM

As for the bet of the 3rd date- don't put any money on it. If I think it can be at all serious, I won't sleep wth her for a while. I'm not like that.
I'm all for banging a chick 1st night- but trust, there usually isn't a 2nd nite.

well, i was just assuming that you were a volcano of lust, after practicing abstinence for so long. i figured you were ready to unleash upon her with your hot lava, but youd at least wait until the third date. my bad. :D :D

socr of 7... how does it rank... I don't know man... lol it wasn't out of anything. just 7 plusses i guess...

Sounds like a cool chick. I say lay her on the 5th, that way you might have a chance later since she's so hot

Originally posted by caffeind@Dec 29 2002, 12:28 AM
Sounds like a cool chick. I say lay her on the 5th, that way you might have a chance later since she's so hot

i will when the time is right, not because of how many times we've gone out.

sounds like it worked out well. . .i'm up for a date with the twin, but i gotta a date tomorrow night :D . . . i feel like i'm back in the pimpin days of school :p

hmmm hmmmm hate to say it man but....it sounds like a "friends only" deal, but i could be wrong i guess. did u make her laugh any? if u wanna win her over, u gotta make her laugh...not by telling jokes though! just by being kind of a charming smartass if u know what i mean. girls love a guy who seems smart and fun at the same time. i really wish trinity would give u some advice here. ;)

dude, I am the #1 smartass. ask bill or steve or jeff... people who know me personally. sometimes, im just plain stupid... and i have no problem embarasing myself to get a laugh out of a crowd.

i don't think its a friends only deal... i think its just going to be slow.

I sent her a text message on her phone an hour ago or so.. so shes still sleeping.

"You're having dinner with me tonight, right? -B"

hehe

she'll be like I am? And im going to be like yup -I'll pick you up in an hour :p

Back