B has a date tonight

• he's soooo not gonna hit

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Dec 30 2002, 12:08 PM

Brian's deli- now servering number 324123423423423423423423423423984907236231423
NEXT PLEASE!!!!!!!!

she wasnt served.. you didnt slip her the salami. ;)

so, the next HS venture will be hondaswap.com/dating.service

:D

seriously, though, sorry to hear it didnt work out. you'll find someone!@

aha.. thats hilarious calesta!@

i frequent a local "racing" (more like ricing) forum, dragva.com, and that whole thing is practically like a damn dating service. its crazy.

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Dec 30 2002, 06:13 AM
everyone's luck sucks first time around, unless you really get lucky. it took me 2 months to get my last g/f to even agree to go out with me...then she wanted some on the very first date :) ...and every date after that! dude...get a chick who's going to college cause i think the stress makes them super horny.

I know what your talking about, it took me two months to get a date with my current GF. The night we met we got into a hugh fight and she refered to me as "the asshole" for quite some time. Funny though since we've been together we haven't even argued. A women is funny like that..

damn that sucks b, see you should have atleast got her drunk and got laid. jeebus atleast she would have been good for something. anywayz i guess the streak goes on huh, how long has it been?

i find that funny that you said get her drunk and get laid LOL... its even more funny cuz your chick!

Originally posted by That Chick@Dec 30 2002, 12:08 PM
I hate this part of dating... but honestly... I'm picky, and I don't know how else to put it to you, but I haven't had a BF in a while for a reason

that chick would have been perfect for you!
when she said that you should have quickly reponded "i am picky as all hell too, I hate 99.99999999999999999% of all women out there and i have not been laid for almost 2 years"

anyways sorry to here about that, you'll find someone. (kinda funny that a 16 year old kid is saying that to you)
<---------too fucking single

Shitty luck man. You said you never learned the right way to pimp, that's lame, just be yourself you know. If you see a pretty ladie go talk to her. Find a girl that likes cars (caution: these are very rare, most chick HATE when guys talk about cars...at least the girls in my neck of the woods). The main thing is just dont take it too seriously, remember a girl can never replace your car

Originally posted by Trinity@Dec 30 2002, 01:08 PM
damn that sucks b, see you should have atleast got her drunk and got laid. jeebus atleast she would have been good for something. anywayz i guess the streak goes on huh, how long has it been?

Oh my god Trin, will you merry me?? :wub:

i can get laid but i cant get the chick that i like to like me. there are shit loads of girls i met in the last month that ar hot but i cant seem to find one out of them that has a little intrest in me. i guess i m not cool enough. :(

how fucking dare her put you through that shit Brian. im sorry to hear that bro. sounds to me as if she needs to be dropped kicked in her fucking eye ( i dont hit women, nor ever will but when i get pissed i say shit like that). you dont need her..what a fucking bitch y0. she was OBVIOUSLY way too immature if she did that shit to you. especially when you was trying to talk to her and she put up that away message. IM-MUTHERFUCKING-TURE! you dont need that shit. keep ya head up bro, someone much better will come along when u least expect it. you got yer HondaSwap homies here to look out for you and each other :)

btw..take the bitch off yer buddy list(s), ball her number up and burn the fucker!

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Dec 30 2002, 06:13 PM
btw..take the bitch off yer buddy list(s), ball her number up and burn the fucker!

Hit the gym and then this summer, "accidently" run into her and act like you dont know her.

Why would she hang around drunk fucks, if she didn't like that kinda person? Your friends are just a spitting image of yourself.

Originally posted by Domeskilla@Dec 30 2002, 03:21 PM
Your friends are just a spitting image of yourself.

shit man, i didn't need to hear that!!!

Originally posted by 92CivicCx@Dec 30 2002, 07:46 PM
if that was tru i would be flat broke, drunk smokin pot allday with out a job!

sounds like you need some new friends ;)

that sucks, b. but thats usually what happens when you start asking when you should be forgetting, know what i mean? not knockin what u did, just saying she would have been a bitch to any of us in that situation. i've been there too. its hard getting blindsided like that. its like what the hell went wrong? people are funny when it comes to attraction. its either they like u for some silly reason or they dont like u for some silly reason...unless of course you are a stud that women drool over. anyway, there's no secret to pimpin, except maybe this one...know how to find women who like you. thats the real secret. thats why its so fucking hard.

BTW, im in ths same boat you are...going on 2 years. just havent been on the prowl at all for the longest time. at least you had a date :)

well the one sister is out, try the other one, keep it in that family (no not yours thats just wrong) :)

Back