B no check marks ?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

AHHVTEC

VIP
i used to could go through the forms and see a little check mark on the threads that i posted in but it doesn't show up anymore was this done away with ?

weird i must have changed a setting with out knowing it or something

i see em

are your cookies turned off??? i think thats how those marks work

or maybe your shits just busticated :shrug2:

I miss the "Member's Lounge" link at the bottom of every thread... now I have to scroll up to the top each time I want to go back to the lounge. Boo.

I havent had the checks for a week or so now. I miss them too :(

I miss the "Member's Lounge" link at the bottom of every thread... now I have to scroll up to the top each time I want to go back to the lounge. Boo.

I miss that too! That was one of the things I really liked about this forum in particular, how we had the links at the top and at the bottom of the pages so you could read through everything and then just click at the bottom there to go back to the forum rather then hitting back on the browser or scrolling all the way back to the top...

scroll down a little more, to the right... click on GO. :) there's a drop down there

I havent had the checks for a week or so now. I miss them too :(

are you guys referring to this image?

thread_dot_new.gif

if so, it's probably a browser cache issue.
those are served REAL time via the database marking. NOT cookies.

No an actual box with a check mark inside it. It used to showup next to threads youve posted in.

nm: they just started showing up...weird. Now they are to the left of the name of the thread and smaller. They used to be on the right side and a bit larger. BUT I noticed they are for every thread now, not just ones youve posted in.

oh.

those are for Subscriptions.

I turned them off.

it was adding a lot of load to the server for no good reason. Frankly, there's no good reason to subscribe to every thread you post in either... you might want to change that in your userCP

oh.

those are for Subscriptions.

I turned them off.

it was adding a lot of load to the server for no good reason. Frankly, there's no good reason to subscribe to every thread you post in either... you might want to change that in your userCP
oic got it :cool:

Firefox 3 ?

EDIT: "What are we going to do today, Cel?"

"Same thing I do everyday, pinky. Respond to threads that I don't even read"

i just hit home, or if i want to go to the last post i just hit end
saves a lot of scroll time

Firefox 3 busticated for me yesterday at home... All bookmarks vanished, couldn't store new ones, the bottom statusbar wouldn't update, history was blank, no start page, even the url bar wouldn't update. Restarting/killing the process didn't help. Rebooted though and it was fine. :ph34r:

What's that got to do with the thread? Not a darn thing. But it was weird.

Back