B or D series shift linkage

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Kyle_Mintz

Hello all. I know we all run into the issue of wanting either D or B series shift linkage. I was going to get bad shift linkage from both, and make a universal shift linkage where all you have to do is swap the linkage head (which will be easy to do by special design) would anyone be interested in donating 1 shift linkage of each and in return when I have them made recieve a universal one? All users if this forum will defiantly receive a discount on the linkage when it's actually selling because this community alone has helped me trouble shoot my car, and builds. Plus, this is the one forum I check and read every day and learn more every article.

Shift linkage sale would include stock or polyurethane bushings, and the shift linkage. Also comes with all brand new bolts and washers for installation.

Yeah, I got a Dseries shift linkage now. All I need is a Bseries and I can start getting things togather to make shift linkage that you can swap the end on to make it either B or D series. If it all works out, the "bitch" pin will not be needed. Instead a bolt with a lock buy can be used. The whole reason I'm doing this is because I have an integra I'm putting a 6speed awd trans in, and I know other people don't wanna buy new shift linkage for $160 so if I can I'll make an easier to use (instal and remove) linkage that saves you time if you want to go from D to B or just want to replace your broke B or D linkage.

Back