B parts!!!!! F/S and i need some

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ok i got T/B's tons of them all B sreies and 1 Dseries B/O

b18b intake manny wit T/B,injectors, and fuel rail B/O

dizzy off a obd2 b18 B/O

grant steering wheel wit quick dissconect 100$

seat's seat's seat's B/O

3 compleat stock head's

obd1 o2 sensor still good

any pics needed pm me or hit me on aim and i will send then to you aim is bluhatch95

what i need is a chipped ecu for my turbo set up p28 and a BOV

let me see the wheel with the quick release. what car did it come off of?
put a pic up im interested..btw i still need a stock b-series flywheel

Quoted post[/post]]
let me see the wheel with the quick release. what car did it come off of?
put a pic up im interested..btw i still need a stock b-series flywheel
it is goignt o be a really big pic but here it is! and i still got a stock ls flywheel here
wheel2.jpg

wheel1.jpg

what about the front part of the wheel? and pics... was that tranny hydro? or does it even matter

Quoted post[/post]]
what about the front part of the wheel? and pics... was that tranny hydro? or does it even matter
the ls i was hydro and idk if it make a difference! you want the wehhel drive on over and look it over lol you live right up the street my pics comeout so big i hate puttin them on here!

i got turbo parts up the ass, 4 bov's external wg eg turbo piping kits, ectect. u got cash. i might have mercy on ya.

also, when you wanna run that pile of shit. ive been ready.

Quoted post[/post]]
i got turbo parts up the ass, 4 bov's external wg eg turbo piping kits, ectect. u got cash. i might have mercy on ya.

how much for a BOV? thats all i need 2 finish my turbo set up!! and if ya want to race sometin i can make a fone call and have 3 or 4 people willing to race ya for cash

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

how much for a BOV? thats all i need 2 finish my turbo set up!! and if ya want to race sometin i can make a fone call and have 3 or 4 people willing to race ya for cash

you do realize how fast my teg is right. i wouldnt want to rape your boys piggy banks

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

you do realize how fast my teg is right. i wouldnt want to rape your boys piggy banks

tell your boys unless there shitbox's will roll off a mid 11 dont waste my time.

also, i got a dsm bov for 40 with flange a rfl for 60 and a sock bosch 2g dsm one for 20

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

tell your boys unless there shitbox's will roll off a mid 11 dont waste my time.

also, i got a dsm bov for 40 with flange a rfl for 60 and a sock bosch 2g dsm one for 20
na i am good wit the BOV i got one!! my boys know what you runnin for hp and shit and they still wanna race ya and i know whatthey got and it not lil back yard shit so i will let them know when you ready for them and good luck!!

your boys are in for a treat . hahaha anyone you know or hang out with doesnt have shit. ill run em. im always ready

Quoted post[/post]]
your boys are in for a treat . hahaha anyone you know or hang out with doesnt have shit. ill run em. im always ready
i need a ecu chipped so i can go get my car tuned and ready to run !!!!!! got sometin? i am runnin ls/vtec turbo and need the ecu to be set up for that and i am going to victor reshurch to have it tuned got someitn over there or i lookin at a p28 on hondatech?

Back