B-series 89 wagon

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

My point is it may NOT happen! I was just picking at you......you hostile basterd!;) but what I was getting at is I don't think a B18 would do much more damage than a boosted D16. And I could have swore that B to D plate was available some time ago??

For the guy asking though.....wago-van FTW. Looks like a pregnant EF civic.^_^

My point is it may NOT happen! I was just picking at you......you hostile basterd!;) but what I was getting at is I don't think a B18 would do much more damage than a boosted D16. And I could have swore that B to D plate was available some time ago??

For the guy asking though.....wago-van FTW. Looks like a pregnant EF civic.^_^
That's what I said you bastard!!!! LOL. I know, it's all fun. No hostility over here :D. I was just letting him know about the diff because as 95% percent of us on here, we are all on a budget so I gave him the cheapest option lol.

I was actually reading more and I guess a lot of the people who were gernading the awd systems were trying to get away with not using the viscous coupler. I suppose if you use everything that the 4wd intented to use, it'l be a little bit more reliable.

BTW - A friend of a friend just put an sr20 rear end in his s2k along with a direct port 120 shot and the rear end blew up when he launched while squeezing lol.

My point is that it does happen.

My point is that it doesn't!!!!!!!:D

"gernading"
BTW - A friend of a friend just put an sr20 rear end in his s2k along with a direct port 120 shot and the rear end blew up when he launched while squeezing lol.

gERnading > grenading :p lmfao

silvia diff in an s2k is not a cheap swap. The fabrication or kit cost isn't worth it ( unless your gonna build it to handle a shit-ton of power ). It exceeds the cost of fortifying the s2000 diff. Your friend of a friend is a dumby, unless he replaces it with the 300zx unit.^_^

But in your deffense, Honda has never really made a rear end diff that didn't have problems.

My point is that it doesn't!!!!!!!:D

gERnading > grenading :p lmfao

silvia diff in an s2k is not a cheap swap. The fabrication or kit cost isn't worth it ( unless your gonna build it to handle a shit-ton of power ). It exceeds the cost of fortifying the s2000 diff. Your friend of a friend is a dumby, unless he replaces it with the 300zx unit.^_^

But in your deffense, Honda has never really made a rear end diff that didn't have problems.
:fuckyou2: :p

i wasn't there when this guy did it but i'm sure he was pissed if it's as expensive as you say it is lol. I guess it's supposed to be stronger than the stock rear end and he upgraded because he was gonna supercharge that bitch, but at the last second decided not to supercharge it and the rear end was already installed. So enter the direct port kit... lol.

inlinePRO Rear Diff Kit $2,995.00

Site quote;

This kit allows you to mount a Nissan r200 rear differential from a 1990-1996 Non-turbo Nissan 300zx. The kit consists of inlinePRO brackets, driveshaft shop axles, hubs, extended studs, and driveshaft. This kit was created to handle 1,000hp

Last edited:
inlinePRO Rear Diff Kit $2,995.00

Site quote;

This kit allows you to mount a Nissan r200 rear differential from a 1990-1996 Non-turbo Nissan 300zx. The kit consists of inlinePRO brackets, driveshaft shop axles, hubs, extended studs, and driveshaft. This kit was created to handle 1,000hp
:eek:

Think about it? That little bit of boosting or nitrous? I would have ordered a carbonetic diff, arp bolts for the diff girdles, and had it cryo'ed before I did that swap.

Back