B Series And Integra Stuff For Sale...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Gen2Teg

I got a bunch of stuff for sale... i have some other stuff that i might sell if the price is right...

Stuff for sale:
-JDM B16a COMPLETE Intake Manifold (sensors, throtle body) from a XSi
-JDM B16a Exhaust Manifold (Sensors still on there too) also from a XSi
-USDM sensors for a 94 automatic LS tranny (used for slightly under 100k, they all still work) i have ALL of them. The speed sensor should work on a manual tranny too but im not sure
-B17 Cams (about 110K miles on them, no scratches, no cam gears)
-Hood bra for a 2nd Gen integra (black leather, came with the car. i've juss had it laying around)
-Black leather 2nd Gen integra front seats (Drivers seat has a un-noticable small tear, i could fix it. Overall, the seats are still in good condition)
-Programmed OBD 0 integra ECU. Redline at 9,500rpm. No speed limit. Better air/fuel ratio. When i used it, i redlined a 7K RPM and NEVER lost any torque.
-Stock antenna for 2nd Gen integra (still works, just got a flat antenna that goes on my window, quieter and nicer)

Things i might sell if you offer me enough:
-2000 ITR Cams (less than 45K miles on them, clean, no scratches, no cam gears)
-Complete B17 head
-Skunk2 Valve Springs (BRAND NEW - unopened)
-Skunk2 Retainers (BRAND NEW - unopened)
-2nd Gen Integra Gauge cluster (Reverse glow gauges and carbon fiber bezel. 105k miles on it but i can set the miles to whatever you want without it looking all off)

I'll get pics of everything late, don't have my digital camera right now. Make an offer for any of that stuff. You should IM me on AIM cause i might forget to check up on this post.

i can trade you my jun valve springs and retainers and 50 cash for your skunk2 springs and retainers.

They are brand new, and installed in head,but never ran because wrong valve springs!!

Let me know, I can throw in a d16z trans as well.

AIM ScottFern

How much for the Gen 2 Antenna?

I got someone offering me $15 plus shipping for the antenna. Make me a better offer and I'll see. About the valve springs and retainers, nope. I'm just trying to sell them. Don't need them any more, leaving JDM for now and going DTM :D

Back