B series CRX swap linkage

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hellbert

well...im doing this budget CRX build here and i didn a b-series swap. im looking for another swap linkage as someone stole the last one i had. i found CRX linkage only the shifter bar... (not the stabilizer bar the other one) its bent into chuts...for the swap it has to be cut and another piece welded in anyway so im not too woried about it. my only problem is, im going to have to cut about 2 inches out to get the bend out of it. some1 told me to take a bolt and cut the head off of it or get a thread rod that fits inside the linkage and weld it in there. then the other option is to take a nut and weld it on the cut ends, and thread the rod into it with 2 lock nuts to make the linkage adjustable since i dont know EXACTLY how long the linkage is supposed to be. i could find out how much its supposed to be extended but with me cutting 2 inches out of it, give or take, that number will be off. would the adjustable deal be a good idea or not? if not. does anyone know how long the linkage is from bolt to pin? thanks a lot :worthy:

Back