B series/etc stuff forsale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

vtecsir1

I have some stuff left over from my swap I would like to get rid of. I have been on this forum a long time and a lot of guys here know I'm not a scammer. My ebay account is my name coreyroun if anyone wants to look my feedback up, I have 1 negative from a purchase I failed to complete 2 years ago and thats it ever so 97.7 feedback there.

Civic 92-95 or Integra 94-2000 parts
B series Half shaft bolts (3) new. $15 shipped
dscn03379ag.jpg

1995 civic si muffler, hard to find and is in good condition. Sounds good for a stock muffler.
Make a realistic offer and dont forget shipping.
dscn03383rp.jpg

DA shift linkage ES bushings with no name short shifter make offer.
dscn03439ym.jpg

2000 Gsr intake manifold make offer,
dscn03445rx.jpg

I also have 1998 b18b im manifold with Tb but no throttle cable piece that opens the tb.
dscn03455dq.jpg

b18b ac bracket minus tensior pieces just bracket itself $15 plus shipping
dscn03460oo.jpg

92-95 civic oem airbox with k and n filter cracked at very bottom as seen in pic $50 shipped obo
dscn03476mr.jpg

b18b fuel rail $25 shipped
dscn03489ri.jpg

Most items are obo or make a resonable offer. I take paypal from verified users and that is my method of payment i would like to use.

no the b16 has a different bolt pattern.

bump

sorry i didnt see your post i will go snap a few for you, stock si civic piping so its not that big.
18jm4.jpg

27nv1.jpg

38fv1.jpg

very hard to find in good shape

40 shipped is a good ass deal... any sensors or iacv included with that or is it bare??? Also I thought the gsr mani would bolt to a b16 block or maybe it was itr... who knows.

It's the ITR and the B16 that can interchange, not the GSR.
Free bump.

bare pretty much except the box underneath that controls the butterflys, no throttle body or fuel rail, everything you see in the pic of the manifold is what comes on it. iacv, tps is all on it and some funky looking thing probably for obd 2.

Back