b series fuel injectors

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

allbottledup

I need to know if all b series injectors are interchangeable. Specifically I have a b18a fuel and im piecing together a top half of the engine and i was wondering what injectors I can use in there besides the b18a.

all b-series are 240cc, but obd0 injectors won't workw ith obd 1/2 ecu's and all that, plus the plugs are different for all 3 gens.

Originally posted by JDMilan@Jul 29 2004, 10:16 PM
:werd:
[post=370146]Quoted post[/post]​

You can run peak hold obd 0 injectors(low imp) on an obd 1 ecu if you add in an obd -0 injector resistor box onto the drivers side shock tower wherer theres the dummy plug for all the injector wires.
If you need to know what injectors you have, take an ohm meter across the 2 pins where they plug in and measure them.
You can find more on wiring up the resistor box on hondata's web site(not forum)

well the reason i asked is cause ive been ordering misc shit off ebay...now over the last few weeks I have a bear head(had for awhile) intake manifold and tb with all sensors and a fuel rail and paid maybe $60 for everything...i was just wondering cause i would throw the injectors in and build the head up to sell off.. I just was wondering what injectors i could use other than the b18a...thanks for all your guys help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back