B Series Hydro Tranny Wanted

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

93cxhatch

I need a b series tranny within or around seattle. Willing to travel if need be. I tried to by a tranny from Baker and once I sent him the money he never contacted me back. So I have to post this again. I need a b series hydraulic transmission, no grinds and low miles. Would prefer a Gsr tranny, but I am willing to buy LS or B16. I am willing to spend a certain amount depending on which tranny and shape that it's in.

i have a ls hydro has maby 40k on rebiuld im in indiana can ship fedex freight from work if your intrested let me know how much your willing to pay inc shiping

Originally posted by 97hatch@Aug 22 2004, 11:26 PM
i have a ls hydro has maby 40k on rebiuld im in indiana can ship fedex freight from work if your intrested let me know how much your willing to pay inc shiping
[post=380432]Quoted post[/post]​

Sorry last time I tried to buy a tranny from someone not local they almost stole $650 from me. Luckily my credit card gave me the money back. I'd rather hand someone cash as they hand me the tranny.

Back