B series internals?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

First of all it fells good to be back on hondaswap!
So long story short after 2 failed motor swaps I'm on to the third one!:D
I have a b18b block and was wondering about how hard it would be to swap in some gsr pistons,and rods onto the ls crank for some added power?. I am currently building an lsVTEC swap with a b16 tranny. I plan to later turbo the setup on the stock internals I'm lookin to make somewhere around 340 whp once boosted but for now I want it with the gsr rods and pistons. Any advice would be apreciated!

You can't do it.

The rods need to match the crank, or your going to shove a piston through the head (or be too short and make no power).
gsr pistons also don't bolt on to ls rods.

ls crank, ls rods, pr3/jdm p30 pistons are the cheap way to go for an 11:1 set up with the ls head.
going to a vtec head drops it .2 to .4 depdnding on which you use. Ifyour boosting, might as well just keep the ls pistons in there too and just use the turbo.

Don't buy stuff you're just going to replace later. Plan the build now. Start with the 3" exhaust, etc etc that you will want with the turbo build.

Back