B Series parts and turbo for sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lshybrid195

I got a couple B series part that i need to get rid of that just taking up space in my garage, to long to list so email of what you are looking for and i will see if i have it and give you prices on it. But i do have 3 ct26 supra turbo for sale they are in ok condition, also i have 1 t3 turbo which is in ok condition. ''I do recommend a rebuild on the turbo'' but they are still useable if you dont do a rebuild. For the supra turbo im asking $120.00 obo and the t3 im asking $100.00 obo. If you have any question feel free to email me at lshybrid195@yahoo.com

sorry guys i been busy but here partial of my list

1.94-up tan leather rear integra seat condition is ok
2. 94-up gsr rear seats but missing i believe the driverside seat condition is good
3. 94-up gsr front passenger seat only condition is good
4.94-up moonroof
5.1st gen b16 longblock was told by the seller that i bought it from was good $550 obo
6.2 ct26 supra turbo 1 of it is in ok condition and the one the fin need to be replace $150 obo
7.94-up tan rear quater panel all 3 pc condition is some what ok
8.1 t3 volvo turbo $120 obo

well that all that i could think of right now have to go through my parents garage and see what else i have st

Quoted post[/post]]
Specs on the T3? how bad condition is it? shaft play? bad bearings?
i will have to double check and see if it has any play or not, also for the trim it been sitting on my shelve in the garage

Quoted post[/post]]
Got a B16 valve cover you don't want?

I'll take it. 35 shipped?

i might have one let me double check for you and if i do have one we will talk about the price

Back