B series parts for sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by aznguyen316+Aug 22 2004, 01:35 PM-->
93cxhatch
@Aug 21 2004, 06:14 PM
Hey man it's been a week and I haven't heard from you , where's the tracking number for the tranny???? or the tranny???
[post=380106]Quoted post[/post]​

uh oh...
[post=380272]Quoted post[/post]​

This guy is a scammer I sent him $650 for a tranny adn he won't return any e-mails or respond to anything. He promised me a tracking number last monday it's been a week, last I had contact with him was last Saturday the 14th. :ph34r:

how did you send him the money? hopefully paypal with insaurance, or a check. I would go see him for you but hes like 800 miles from me.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Aug 23 2004, 06:47 AM
how did you send him the money? hopefully paypal with insaurance, or a check. I would go see him for you but hes like 800 miles from me.
[post=380487]Quoted post[/post]​

Paypal, but it takes too long to get your money back. 30 days. My credit card that I used on paypal will refund the money that day if I call them. He pm'd me today saying that he had a death in the family and that's why he was out of town. We'll see if he comes through.

trans was shipped

ups tracking number 1z6243910321876098

sorry about the delay but i had a personal emergency and had to go out of town on a moments notice

This guy is legit I will vouge for that. Thanks for the tranny.

thinking about the b18b longblock. do you know if it'll go right in into my 97 civic...
anychance for a lowered price just for the short block

Back