B Series Parts-Valve Springs, ECU, GSR Cam, Dizzy, DC Header, B16A Short Block & More

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

and how much would CTR cams coasts?????? and wats a good place to get them from????

distributorrrrrrrr my car is down and out i need a ditributor for a b18a1 pleasee help will it fit? and is that the b16 distribtor or a b18 i know the 16 will not fit had one laying around didnt work >>>>> is that for a b18?

Norcalgsr, what does it take to swap out the engine on my 89 CRX DX (1.5) with your B16 and adding VTEC? I live in San Jose. Also, will you swap for me?

Norcalgsr, what does it take to swap out the engine on my 89 CRX DX (1.5) with your B16 and adding VTEC? I live in San Jose. Also, will you swap for me?

Well I only have the short block not the entire engine, and I think I'm actually going to keep it. Basically for parts it will take a complete engine changeover (engine, trans, ecu, axles, shift linkage..) basically something like this http://hmotorsonline.com/shop/sc2000search.cgi?what=page&item=30002.

I don't really have a good set up out here to do engine swaps yet, since I don't have a garage anymore, so I don't know if I'd be able to help you out with the swap. It would take probably 2-3 days to get everything completely finished and I'm about 3 hours from SJ..

Back