B Series Parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

brian11to1

Mine
Ported and Polished B18A1 Cylinder Head. Rebuilt comes complete 0 Miles, Cams, Caps, Cam Cap Bolts, Valve Cover. You will need new cam seals and dowel pins. Im asking $200 Shipped for it. I paid a little over 3 for it.
Complete Stock 91 DX head - $45 Shipped
99 LS Cams - Boxed Ready to go "R5" Stamped on Cams. $50 Shipped
91 CRX DX Gauge Cluster - $25
Compelte Rear Discs w/Sway Bar and mounts From 91 Integra - $250 + Shipping

Ill consider offers or certain trades on my parts.

Friends
New JDM ITR Header $350 + Shipping
JUN B Series VTEC Valve Springs/Retainers - $200 + Shipping
B Series Wiseco Pistons 11.5:1 (stock bore I believe) - $400 + Shipping
B Series JE pistons 9:1 (stock bore I believe) - $400 + Shipping

B16 Head Full-Race PnP, 5 Angle Valve Job, Polished Combustion Chambers, Oversized Intake Valves. PNP by Eric Aguilar's Shop Alaniz. - $1250 (obo) + Shipping

No trades. Straight Cash.

He has more shit than you can imagine. If you have any questions let me know.

Brian

All parts will be shipped from Blue Springs, Mo 64015.

I could use that head... and maybe those 11.5:1 pistons too... Just don't have that kinda cash.

Originally posted by brian11to1@Dec 28 2004, 01:53 PM
Which one, there are 3.
[post=438221]Quoted post[/post]​

For clarification, I was talking about your friends B16 head.

Im going to go over to his house tonight to get a full list of what he has. Ill get specs on those pistons and get back to everyone

Originally posted by sLuShBoXtEgGy@Dec 31 2004, 02:12 AM
bump. i wish i had any sort of money.
[post=439476]Quoted post[/post]​

thanks for the bump. My friend also has a few LS Block for sale.

All are OBD - 90-91 LS Blocks. He has 2 that are simply block and cranks and 1 short lbock that needs the rings replaced. - Make Offer.

i wanna see some pictures of this Ported and Polished B18A1 Cylinder Head. Rebuilt comes complete 0 Miles, Cams, Caps, Cam Cap Bolts, Valve Cover. You will need new cam seals and dowel pins. Im asking $200 Shipped for it. I paid a little over 3 for....and does that 200 include shipping to alaska 99517

Back