b series power steering pump

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

b series power steering pump for sale
no hoses
works good
don't really need it
good for all you racers that want power steering in your rice rockets
50 bucks shipped
pm me here or email me at racsir47@aol.com

:beer:

and what do you care? thats what we call them out here in cali....

i don't give a fuck what the fuck you call them......all i know its a rice rocket to me....cuz they are a dime a dozen....

so if you got somthin to say just keep your fuckin comments and stick it up your fuckin candy ass ....

:fuckyou2: :fuckyou3: :fuckyou2: :fuckyou3: :fuckyou2: :fuckyou3: :fuckyou2:

Originally posted by alldriverSiR@Mar 15 2004, 02:24 PM
and what do you care? thats what we call them out here in cali....

i don't give a fuck what the fuck you call them......all i know its a rice rocket to me....cuz they are a dime a dozen....

so if you got somthin to say just keep your fuckin comments and stick it up your fuckin candy ass ....

:fuckyou2: :fuckyou3: :fuckyou2: :fuckyou3: :fuckyou2: :fuckyou3: :fuckyou2:

WOOOOOW damn calm down there partner. what do you drive that is not rice? so like he said above dont come on here and start calling us ricers. alot of people on here are not that at all. most of them are track people. and people that belive in honda. so back off! :kick:

hey im just trying to sell my parts just like everyone else...don't make me the bad guy here...if someone got something to say to me they can pm me aight!!!!and they can talk all the shiet they want...like i said im just trying to sell my parts here... :fr:

well your not going to sell shit if you keep calling everyone ricers! think about it you want to be on our good side if you want us to buy your shit! like i said what do you have thats not rice then?

i got a '68 ford mustang fastback and i got a rice rocket too....1991 b16 hatch......so i'm just like everyone else... a speed freak...like i said don't take this shiet to offense when i say rice rockets....cuz u know damn well everybody and they mama got a rice rocket now a dayz...they are sellin way more than the average domestic cars...so like i said before im not the bad guy here...u guys just get offended when rice rockets are said....cuz u know damn right they is way cheaper on gas and insurance than those gas guzzlin v8's....so don't get mad cuz u bought a japanese car and yer turnin it into a (rice rocket, v8 killer, or whatever u guys call them)...im just bein real here...deal with the reality that u bought a rice rocket...

ok buddy well i grew up building hot rods and custom cars. we have about 6 of them in our garage! and you dont see me calling it that. besides i dont care if my hatch cant beat some V8's becuase i know it handles better then them!

besides my favorite car of all times is a 66 malibue SS. and we have to 70 chevelles one won good guys car show. the other is a drag car! and a 42 dodge buisness coupe.

wasnt trying to give you shit i was just letting you know that people wont buy your shit if they see you calling them ricers!

i wasnt affended becuase it doesnt matter to me what you say. just trying to help you out! besides my hatch is a race car anyways! not driven on the streets that much any more! good luck with the stange and hope you sell your shit!

Back