B Series Rear Motor Mount???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Riceras

Many people say when your doing any B Swap into an EK or EG you need to get the rear motor mount from a 99-00 Civic SI? Those are little bit hard to find at scrapyards I read somewhere that the 97-01 CRV Rear Motor Mount Works 2 will anyone confirm that its true? :eek:

94+ teg
or
99-00 SI

I dunno about the CRV, it should since they all mount the same way and the same loctations.

What the hell, your finding CRV's in the scrapyard? I looked for months cause I wanted a b20, the ones that came in were so trashed it wasn't worth trying to get the motor out or any other part.

well i did a b series swpa in my 93 sol, the engine bay is the same as a 92-95 civic, and the 00 si motor mount bracket wouldnt reach, ordered a 94 DOHC del sol bracket, it was similar to a d series bracket, sent it back, ordered a 97 dohc del sol bracket and it fit mint. i swapped in a b16 a2 out of a 00 SIR

what gen B16 are you putting in? cause according to these mounts i ordered, the first gen b16 uses a different bracket than the second gen, unless they ordered the wrong mount, but i doubt it cause i went over the part numbers with the parts guy a few times...

the rear MOUNT itself is the same, but the bracket the upside down "L" shape bracket. i ordered one from a 94 del sol VTEC and used the d series mount and it worked perfectly. are you talking abotu the bracket or the mount??

Originally posted by pills_PMD@Jan 29 2005, 02:26 PM
the rear MOUNT itself is the same, but the bracket the upside down "L" shape bracket. i ordered one from a 94 del sol VTEC and used the d series mount and it worked perfectly. are you talking abotu the bracket or the mount??
[post=453122]Quoted post[/post]​

i was talking about the bracket, i let the d series MOUNT as well, it bolted perfext, i found it really odd that a 94 DOHC del sol mount wouldnt work, but a 97 did, i was under the impression b16 blocks, first OR second gen were the same. are the blocks the same or did honda send me the wrong part that time??

Back