B-series Rods in a D15

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Kracer427

i found info on this swap a long time ago and since then the only site that i know of that had it, was deleted. Anyone have any info regarding how to make these fit in the D block and which parts need to be machined? I know it can be done, but i'm just getting sick of playing marco-polo with the specs online....thanks in advance :D

LS rods will work with some machining.

machine work..................................................?
new rods that will hold more hp than the b16......$400
throwing a B16 rod through your D15 block........priceless
for everything else theres NAAAAAWWWWWWZZZZ...
lol j/k

I heard of ppl using b16 rods in panda motors with Toyota 1G-GTE pistons. I don't know if that is what your refering to. I cannot see any other reason why you would want to do this. There is a lot of info about panda motors on honda-tech.

www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=267641

Budget minded but also just curious. I'm pretty sure it's the LS rods that work but i know that one end has to be machined to fit on the D crank. New rods are like $400+ while i could probably get these LS rods for like $50 and have them machined. They would give a little more peace of mind too if i should boost or squeze on the engine. Trying to make one hell of a frankenstein motor for my friend out of my old D15B8 block, should be fun :D

Back