b series stuff

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

91crx

b18a motor for sale 650$firm, b16 cable tranny for sale 300$ bseries axles and intermediate shaft 200$ make offers, also i am looking for for crx si tranny, sohc vtec complete motor, sohc zc motor, dohc zc motor, willing to make trades

Brett

I have a 1990 Civic hatchback SI tranny with only 63k miles on it. Make me an offer. I am in Colorado.

Yeah i figured that but shipping shouldn't be that much i'm buying a B20 motor complete swap from Socal-Cali the shipping was like 168

well are you willing to trade for any of the parts i am selling because i wont be able to buiy anything untill i sell my stuff

no longer willing to trade, i just want money, i am looking to get 600 for a b18a, i have never used the motor but the person i got it from parted it out from there crx and said that it had under 50,000 miles on it , also i am selling a b16 cable tranny and looking to get 300 for it . These are good prices are good and are already lowered from what i originally was asking in a older post so please no lowballing im positive no places sell these for this cheap, these prices are firm and im sure that i could get this for them .

Brett

Back