b series stuff

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by SpodaB1@May 24 2004, 05:23 PM
sound like a woman, i just want money, good luck selling it

how does just wanting money sound like a woman ? you sound cheap wanting to trade a sohc that needs rings for a b18a----no offense

well i am trying to decide if i want to go b series turbo or if i want toget a dseries run eagle rods and suzuki grand vitara pistons(110$shipped to my door) in it and boost that people are running 18 pounds on tha setup and its not to expensive, and if i do a bseries turbo i wont be ablt o afford to build it because it cost more

s you basically are selling a half a b-series swap? (no ecu or wiring) for the price you can buya complete front clip with a jdm b-16! hpe you got storage space?
if your willing to trade though i will trade my sohc zc with ecu, wiring, header, y8 head, and urethane mounts for the complete set up you have

Originally posted by cavrx@May 27 2004, 10:27 PM
s you basically are selling a half a b-series swap? (no ecu or wiring) for the price you can buya complete front clip with a jdm b-16! hpe you got storage space?
if your willing to trade though i will trade my sohc zc with ecu, wiring, header, y8 head, and urethane mounts for the complete set up you have

so you are saying that you can buy a whole front clip for 700 , show me where

actually 650 i mean, that is what i am selling my motor for

Back