B Series Swap Ac Bracket

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

legutki

Is there any way to modify another ac bracket off a honda or acura to use in a b series swap or do you have to give up the $200 hasport wants. There has to be another company that makes them.

you can use a del sol DOHC or a type R but you have to modify the type R to fit right, the del sol just bolts right on, if you find one, i need one too.

and i need help wiring a vtec controller,

i have a b18b in my rex will the sol bracket work? and can i use the integra ac compressor?

hey guys i have a dohc delsol ac bracket that I'm not using ,If u guys wanna buy ...its on ebay rite now but am open for any reasonable offer..just hit me up with an email...

Originally posted by rextec@Apr 13 2003, 12:06 PM
i have a b18b in my rex will the sol bracket work? and can i use the integra ac compressor?

The 4g mount is different. The Sol mount may work if you cut the arm off that goes to the engine mount in a Del Sol. I could make some measurements and see if it looks like it would work. You could do it with a 5g Civic compressor.

Go to sohfast.com, they have a bunch of used parts, including that Del Sol V-Tec a/c bracket that you needed, it is like 130$, but that is for a new one.

Now I heard you can't use the DelSol Bracket on a Crx with a B18 swap cause it will place the ac compressor right on top of the front cross member and it will hit. Is there any truth to that? I know you can use them on the 92-95 Civic cause it's wide open down there.

Originally posted by cheeseface1234@Apr 19 2003, 03:53 AM
Go to sohfast.com, they have a bunch of used parts, including that Del Sol V-Tec a/c bracket that you needed, it is like 130$, but that is for a new one.

Why it's only $100 from Hparts.com new

Back