1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

b-series swap help

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> EG-EK / DC' started by 96civhb, Sep 18, 2005.

1. 96civhb

96civhb Junior Member

hi i am new to the forum, and i am preparing to start my first engine swap on my 96 civic hatchback. i would like to put a b18 or b20 into it. i need anyone to give me any information i will need(wireing, motor mounts, exhaust,transmission, ect...). i would also like people to post and problems they ran into durring their swap that i might run into also. i need as much information as possible before i begine my swap. i think my main problem will be the wiring, i need someone to explain to me what i am hookin up and what i need to buy. thanks

2. confusatron

confusatron Senior Member

All the information you need should be in the FAQs section at the top of the main page of the forums. Read that first. Read, read, read, and read some more. Then read the forum section for the generation of car that matches yours. Most if not all of your questions will be answered by those two sections. THEN ask about any specific things you might not have found the answer to. Good luck.

3. scottp11

scottp11 The Seniorest Member....

El Paso, TX now, originally from Fresno, CA
  4. bluhatch95

bluhatch95 Banned

ok i did the swap in a 96 2 door we put a b18a in it
    we used a dizzy off a 97 integra and a ecu out of the same
    and we bought the swap mounts off hasport.com

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted