B-series swap parts,rims, ZC LSD trans and more

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by D95SI420@Aug 11 2004, 04:01 PM
sorry for sounding like a dick but i have already PM'd her several times and i have not got a response, i have lots of people that want the trans but she had first dibs. i am giving it until tonight to get a reply, if i hear nothing i will put it back up for sale or let it go to the next person with money
[post=375452]Quoted post[/post]​

Dan... you FINALLY PM'd me yesterday afternoon with your mailing address. I waited several days for you to complete this simple task. Today you PM'd me again to let me know that others were interested.

My very first PM to you asked you for payment instructions. Had you just told me your mailing address right away instead of just replying with "no paypal", you would have had my money order in your hot little hands right now.... but no, you did not. I cannot be on the internet on my vacation 24/7... yesterday afternoon I moved from Naples to Venice, FL.

So... please please please wait for my money order to arrive to you by overnight mail. At this point, it will arrive on Friday. But I have had $200 in cash for several days now, waiting for your mailing address. The last thing I did before leaving Naples yesterday was to check this forum for your PM, but it arrived after I left... :sad:

Originally posted by Blanco@Aug 11 2004, 04:16 PM
Just trying to help you out man. I've been a salesman for most of the last nine years, and most of that was commissioned. The buyer that had "dibs" was complaining that you weren't being an attentive enough seller. Personally, I won't deal with anybody who sells like that, let alone keep after them for six posts and PMs. Make it easy for people to buy from you and they will. Again, I'm just trying to help you "...get rid of the very last of my honda stuff". :)

And the only thing you've got that I have the money, or interest, to spend on right now is the ZC tranny. :p
[post=]Quoted post[/post]​

Blanco.... please don't help. Thank you.

That dx tranny you got still for sale?
And if so is it geared like the si? I think its the final drive or something that is different...?

I have an hf tranny and I want something geared more towards acceleration. Do you think this would suit me ok?

And of course how much shipped to 82009?

mounts i want 200 for
trans is in excellent shape no grinds
i will take 50 shipped on the light cause headlights are not cheap or easy to find. let me know u guys i need this stuff out of here

Dan... I have PM'd you back. The post office says:

"Track & Confirm

Current Status

You entered EU34 9039 929U S

We attempted to deliver your item at 11:03 am on August 14, 2004 in ALEXANDRIA, VA 22309 and a notice was left. It can be redelivered or picked up at the Post Office. If the item is unclaimed, it will be returned to the sender. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Here is what happened earlier:

* NOTICE LEFT, August 13, 2004, 10:38 am, ALEXANDRIA, VA 22309
* ARRIVAL AT UNIT, August 13, 2004, 9:57 am, ALEXANDRIA, VA 22309
* ENROUTE, August 12, 2004, 4:44 pm, SARASOTA, FL 34260"

I PM'd you the tracking number days ago. YOU were supposed to use the tracking system at www.usps.com to track my payment. And I still don't have any phone number to contact you with tomorrow when I reach Alexandria... and I leave Florida in an hour. <_<

Originally posted by D95SI420@Aug 16 2004, 12:37 PM
mounts i want 200 for
trans is in excellent shape no grinds
i will take 50 shipped on the light cause headlights are not cheap or easy to find. let me know u guys i need this stuff out of here
[post=377503]Quoted post[/post]​

$200 shipped and what brand are they and do you have a paypal account?

deal with the ZC trans is done, the post office sucks ass. anyway the ZC trans is gone but i still have the rest.shippiing wont be that much on the mounts so i guess i can do 200 shipped. i dont have paypal i never have the time to set it up. but i usually just get money orders for stuff. I had a problem sending the last one to my mothers house, so i will be having them sent to my new place now to make it easier

I think that you could have just gone to the post office yourself with your drivers license in hand to pick up that overnight envelope.... in fact, I know that you could have. Just walked up to any clerk there and given them the tracking number, and the manager would have given it to you. Just an FYI for the next time... but you could have had the money a lot sooner and I wouldn't have had to pick it up for you yesterday.

Originally posted by D95SI420@Aug 18 2004, 09:30 AM
deal with the ZC trans is done, the post office sucks ass. anyway the ZC trans is gone but i still have the rest.shippiing wont be that much on the mounts so i guess i can do 200 shipped. i dont have paypal i never have the time to set it up. but i usually just get money orders for stuff. I had a problem sending the last one to my mothers house, so i will be having them sent to my new place now to make it easier
[post=378508]Quoted post[/post]​

What brand are the mounts?

i believe that they are place racing if i remember correctly, i dont have them here at work so i cant look at them. i will try and get by my moms house to grab them this afternoon

Originally posted by D95SI420@Aug 19 2004, 12:46 PM
i believe that they are place racing if i remember correctly, i dont have them here at work so i cant look at them. i will try and get by my moms house to grab them this afternoon
[post=379177]Quoted post[/post]​

Cool let me know and tell me what shape they are in !

Back