B-series turbo,built crower LS head,many extras...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Samuels

I'm really just testing waters and seeing what I can get for these parts.. I'm open to trades and need a B-series motor to just dropin and get the hatch running.. The parts came out of a cracked sleeved turbo LS. All parts were tested and are straight by a machine shop and are located in Va..
Complete turbo setup consist
T3/T4 turbo w 56intake 60 exhaust
drag manifold
apexi front mount powdercoated black
EG hatch IC piping coated black
RC 550's
turbo xs rfl BOV
Tanabe medallion 3inch exhaust

The only problem is the thing is welded togther from manifold,turbo thru the exhaust on out but worked perfect when sleeve cracked its basically 1 big piece but can be cut.

Motor parts
Eagle H-beams rods used but still in great shape
SRP pistons 9:1 in great shape need new rings
Built LS head with all crower valvetrain the cams are LS
JG edelbrock cam gears will come on head
Mr gasket brand new LS headgasket
Stock ls donor block needs to be bore and honed 20 over to accept my pistons

Stuff I want to sell just give offers
Brand new blox 12:1 FMU
aPEXI afc

Also may sell mint LS hydro tranny if price is right...

Just make offers things I need
Wheels and tires
b-series motor

I should have more stuff and info on trades I'd want in about a hr or 2. I will get pics in the next few days after snow stops and have vouches.

will you ship the block to 85323? and how much for the pistons and block. does the block have the crank, mains etc...

The pistons are still on the rods but need rings they have rod bolts in them they say ARP and and eagle in small print. I would like to sell the rods,pistons and rod bolts all together make me a offer..

The block I have was from a guy that worked at Absolut pro-formance in MD. They built the car and the guy I got it from bought the block from a guy that works thier named Jeff. I talked to the guy Jeff on IM and he said it was a running block and perfect for rebuild. The block is fully assembled still yet but has seen alittle weather from the previous owner but looks good and is together. Make offer and yes i'll ship at the buyers expense..

I don't have an extra crank just the 1 that comes in the block. Inline pro told me they would bore it over 20 balance everything put in new ACL bearings,rings,etc and put it together useing my rods,pistons for 1k. The said they'd put the complete motor together and assembled for 1500 with new timing belt etc..

I'm just gonna sell everything though and buy a JDM LS from noyan for 700 and drop it in..

Not sure of prices yet i'd like to sell the block,afc,internals,fmu and the built LS head and get enough for me another motor. Just make offers I know what everything cost new and will take offers if its acceptable then we can do it. I have vouches and am willing to ship anything at the buyers expense..

I will sell the block and head for a good deal.. You'd have a head ready to slap on with crower valvetrain. You'd get the rods,pistons,rod bolts,brand new headgasket and full block. The block is complete with stock LS internals but would need to be bored 20 over for the SRP pistons. Inline pro quoted me at 1500 for everything assembled with new bearings,rings,machine work,oil pump,water pump,timing belt etc out the door. Inline is also rather expensive. If you can assemble the engine yourself you got it made you'd just need to get the machine work done.. make offers i'm located in Va..

I will have pics up in the next few days its just snowing like crazy right now..

I would like to buy the srp pistons, and eagle rods. I do not know how much you are looking to get !!

I know they come with arp bolts. I have purchased eagle rods in the past.

pics?

SRP pistons 9:1 in great shape need new rings....ill give you $175+ actual shipping....with pics of all the pistons

I will try my best to get pics it might be tommorow if not this weekend. I have to take them to my dads house and use thier digital..

I really want to sell the pistons,rods and rod bolts together but may eventually part. I'd love for someone to just take the whole motor. The head besides the crower valvetrain will come with JG camgears and powdercoated gold valvecover. It is fully assembled and ready to dropin....

I'm gonna go look on other boards of what these parts go for used and try to get more concrete prices I just know the new prices...

I have most of the manuels and reciepts for most of the stuff...

Quoted post[/post]]
i will give you 375 for the pistons/rods plus shipping

Looking for slightly more then that they don't even have 5k on them..They look almost brand new the rods and pistons.. I could do 450 it would probably be 20 bucks to ship them...

The AFC for the guy who asked has a very clean face and comes with the complete instruction manuel looking for 150 shipped...

Also for anybody wanting to purchase some of this stuff I don't have paypal.. I have vouches on here and hondatech. I will accept money order or a personal check but it will have to clear before I ship. If its a huge problem I can possibly open a paypal account but don't really like putting my info online..

Quoted post[/post]]
when I see pics of the afc I'll get back to you

I might be selling the SAFC to a friend he wants it supposedly friday so we'll see..

On the guy who wanted the rods and pistons I can do 450 shipped. I posted them for that same price on hondatech. They will come with Pistons,rods and rod bolts..

I removed the turbo today so its not welded just the outside housing..

I also had my mechanic look over the head and it has mild port work has well.

Bump i'd love to sell all these motor parts so I can buy me a stock motor. I can't afford to keep everything and pay for the rebuild. I'm willing to ship anything..

i need pictures of the rods/pistons. Detailed pics please. That is a lot of money to offer without having seen them

Danj.email AT gmail.com

THANKS

if u were willing to trade anything i have a built b16a block i can trade u. since u said u needed b series motor stuff. 11.5:1 wiseco pistons, eagle rods. let me kno if u wanna work anything out.

Back