B-series turbo,built crower LS head,many extras...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I'm mainly trying to get me a JDM LS motor from Noyan which is local to get the car up and running. I plan to turbo it on 7-8lbs of boost. I have'nt got to the tuning stage yet so i'm really not sure which route i'm gonna take.

bump it up..

ecu will work with hondata or chipping...so it can go either way...this is to help my turbo build too :mrgreen:

Pics of the pistons,rods,AFC,550's and pro-fec B will be available in about 2 hours if anyone wants pics give me your email...

94 I sent them to both emails you posted... Thier is a local kid who wants these but he keeps wanting to make payments lol...

Quoted post[/post]]
how much for the head shipped to 06010??????

The head has mild portwork comes with crower valvetrain,Edelbrock cam gears and gold valvecover,breather,even has barely used timing belt looks brand new 5k on it. Looking for 400 so 450 shipped should cover the shipping or i'll pay the difference. Knock off 100 if you don't want the camgears.

bump it up... Formby if your interested in just the pistons send me your email for pics.... I'll take 210 shipped if your interested...

Back