B series with AWD ZC tranny

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

josag27

hi im new here and im from mexico so sorry about my english

id like to know if can i put a AWD tranny from civic 92 ferio that have a ZC 16valves 1.6L dohc on a b16 engine from a civic Si 99-00

the reason i would like to make a civic AWD with b16a2

thaks

It won't bolt up. You'd need some type of adaptor plate...

EDIT: And just FYI, your English is much better then some of the Americans we get posting here! :thumbsup:

the ZC is still part of the D-series family, but in this case i'm almost 100% if you grab a obd0 d-series, it could bolt up. Epic Tuning has a video on youtube about a awd civic, the d16z6 mated with the AWD from the Wagovan.

the ZC is still part of the D-series family, but in this case i'm almost 100% if you grab a obd0 d-series, it could bolt up. Epic Tuning has a video on youtube about a awd civic, the d16z6 mated with the AWD from the Wagovan.

He asked about pairing that AWD ZC tranny with a B16, not a D16. It will definitely NOT bolt up to a B16, at least not without an adaptor plate...

Use the driveline from a CRV, its going to take a lot of fabrication but it has been done before.

Back