B stards hit my Si

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

double0Si

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
VIP
Well as some may remember, I work nights. So I parked my Si in front of the friends house Im staying at after work this morning and stayed inside all day. About an hour ago I got in the car to go to work and stopped at the gas station on the way in to find THIS.:mad:
View attachment 13037

View attachment 13038

View attachment 13039
:rant:So some A Hole (assuming the people across the street at this point in time) hit my damn car and of course didnt bother to say anything.

From the way the street is set up and the fact that it obviously wasn't side swiped they had to back out of the driveway across from where I park. With all the damage being so high it had to be a truck. Might it be only a coincidence that those neighbors have a big work truck parked in their driveway daily? Maybe. But since Ive personally seen them back it into a light pole before while trying to back into their driveway I highly doubt it. Guess Im gonna go over there tomorrow and see whats up after a little visual inspection.

nice!!

and because someone has to do it

MakitaRotaryBuffer9227C.jpg

Wow! that sucks man. sorry to hear that! hope everything gets worked out

my girlfriend watched someone hit another car in a parking lot and took their plate number and what kind of vehicle it was. the people took of after hitting it. stupid f***ing people

E: That was my first thought...
ZC: Yea me too.

it looks almost exactly like you caught the corner of one of those steel bumpers on the back of the work truck at an angle. id really be raising my eyebrow at those neighbors.

Yea, and of course it had to crease on the body line. SAme way when someone hit the mother effin front left fender and didnt say anything last summer!:mad:
I swear this car is cursed. Everytime i try to do something good for it, or get rid of it, shit happens to it. Im about to set the damn thing on fire!

Yea, and of course it had to crease on the body line. SAme way when someone hit the mother effin front left fender and didnt say anything last summer!:mad:
I swear this car is cursed. Everytime i try to do something good for it, or get rid of it, shit happens to it. Im about to set the damn thing on fire!
Sometimes I feel the same way about mine. Last time I had it perfect(clean, shining, running great), I messed up the front end. Hasn't been washed since.

i've had 2 cursed cars. broken into, crashed into, stolen and recovered. get rid of it. it just gets old after a while. as soon as you can make money off of it, let it go.

I was just about to have it sold lol. Engine crapped out after a month of ownership, my dad bent the hood not being used to a prop rod, someone smacked my front fender. The VERY DAY I got the new engine running I backed out of the garage minding the tools on the right side and took my left mirror off. Little things here and there up until this shit. Im bout to sell it for a loss and just finish the Camaro and ride the Gixxer when its warm. Im probably moving back to Columbus anyway and can snag my dads spare truck until I get another DD.

IDK, I was looking to get 4ish and knew that was taking a loss then even. How much do you guys realistically think its worth pre/post bitches f'n up my shit.

The good
*Still super fresh JDM B16A relpacement about 4k miles ago. Said to have had only 30k ish on it. As clean as it was inside and out I wanna say that was fairly accurate.
$1100

*Ignition system was all replaced at the time of the swap. Stock/replacement parts. Starter was put in like a month ago. Battery the same weekend.
$1-200

*Drivetrain through and through is great. No grinds in the tranny, no pops in the axles, plenty of power.

*Interior is mint. Not one rip, stain, or tear anywhere.

*No real rust. Got a rock chip on the hood corner that needs touched up but thats it.

*Year old tires with about 5k on them. Just regular all seasons mounted on the stock Si's. Had the right rear caliper, all pads, and rear sway bar end links replaced all at goodyear.
$600+

*Skunk 2 front camber kit in anticipation of a future drop/I needed new upp ball joints anyway.
$250ish

*Hytech replica header professionally installed.
$700

*Password JDM Carbon Kevlar intake.
$150

*Sunroof works great, no leaks.

*oil changed always with full synthetic. (Usually Royal Purple, last time Quaker State Q Power) Tranny has Royal Purple Synchromesh

The bad:
*Obviously now has a huge dent in it that may or may not get pulled depending on whether or not I can still get enough out of it.

*Dent in front left fender on body line. Not nearly as bad but noticeable.

*Ripple in the hood where my dad tried to put it down with the prop rod up.

*Drivers side power window is finicky. Kinda goes off track when rolling it up. Gotta shove it back in place.

*front lower ball joints and sway bar end links need replaced. Shift stabilizer bushing could use replacing as well.

*little white overspray spots on the front end. They come off fine, I just havent bothered.

*some scratches here and there. If I were to keep it it'd get a full paint job down the road though not necessary.

*drivers side mirror got knocked off and pushed up on the A pillar. Just needs smoothed out and shot with some touch up paint.

All in all its a great car and I'd like to keep it, but I wunts me mah Camaro moor!:mullet:

Last edited:
I thought about that as well but that would take forever. Ill trade you, my door for both your left quarters.

The scene of the crime.
IMG_0160.jpg
Note the crooked light pole!

This car is cursed! You want me to lose an arm!?!? lol. Ive never done bodywork but I thought this car would be a good one to learn on since its still just a Civic. The fender and hood I could see, but this new "dent" looks a little more than a noob could tackle. Theres a real nice crease on a pretty complex curve.

A couple friends are interested in it. Have been for a while though so we'll see.

Back