B thinks Hondaswap is a special home for retards..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Silverchild79@Jul 21 2003, 02:29 AM
theres the :kingofthesmiles: emocation?

wtf did you just try to type?

Originally posted by Silverchild79@Jul 21 2003, 01:29 AM
theres the :kingofthesmiles: emocation?

No, that one's for me. :lol:

No ownage in that thread at all... oh well. This kicks ass. :rawr: :rawr: :rawr:

Originally posted by karnash@Jul 21 2003, 12:43 AM
how could you NOT tap the pan

Well, you don't really tap the pan at all, because the metal is too thin to get any threads. You could butcher it and bend the metal inwards and thread that, but you won't get a good seal. Best way is to drill a hole, and use a nut and large washer on either side, and use RTV or JB Weld to seal it.

And I still fail to see where the ownage occurs. Worst thread evar!

Ownage is B saying that that thread was on the other forum... Like Hondaswap is special or something...

I had to point out that there were a few posts for the same subject on Honda-tech.

Losers. :p

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Jul 21 2003, 06:37 AM
Best way is to drill a hole, and use a nut and large washer on either side, and use RTV or JB Weld to seal it.

no, the best way is to buy a moroso pan that has a return hole pre-drilled :)

I almost agree with Loco Honkey technique. Except I'd use a 1/4 NPT to Pipe Thread fitting w/ Buna N O-Ring , feed it thru the whole that was drilled and it'll seal itself off. you noe have an oil return line and it only cost you $1.50

ws.gif

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jul 21 2003, 07:27 AM

no, the best way is to buy a moroso pan that has a return hole pre-drilled :)

Yeah, but Moroso doesn't buy you dinner before they fuck you. I'd rather take an OEM pan and weld a bung and an extension on the back for more volume than spend $300- something on a fucking oil pan.

Fuck welding the pan. Get a bulkhead fitting with a couple of nylon washers. Mine only leaked once when I slammed the front end on the ground, and bent the bulkhead because the fitting on the end was too damn close to the crossmember. :(

Originally posted by CRX-YEM@Jul 21 2003, 08:11 AM
I almost agree with Loco Honkey technique. Except I'd use a 1/4 NPT to Pipe Thread fitting w/ Buna N O-Ring , feed it thru the whole that was drilled and it'll seal itself off. you noe have an oil return line and it only cost you $1.50

dennis always to the rescue with all the facts and strait to the point ;)

Back