B16 -> 89 Teg

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

YangpaNemsay

If I get a B16 engine swap into a 89 Teg, will an exhaust system made for that engine work fit in an 89 teg, or will I have to get a custom made exhaust and sports muffler?

which part of the exhuast system?

the header will need to be for the motor, and the rest of the exhaust should be for the 89 teg so that it will fit and be routed to the rear properly

Get this, if you subscribe to Honda Tuning youll see that theyve done an article on a ITR powerd 1st Gen Integra...

I wasn't really planning to keep the stock exhaust system. I don't think that there are any aftermarket companies that make a performance exhaust system for the car, I know they do for the engine, but it's not made to fit the underbody of the Integra. Is that how it is? Is the only way for me to get a performance exhaust system is if I make one myself????

Yeah, that's my car

Originally posted by brian11to1@Nov 2 2004, 03:22 PM
Get this, if you subscribe to Honda Tuning youll see that theyve done an article on a ITR powerd 1st Gen Integra...
[post=410706]Quoted post[/post]​

The b16's flange will be 90 degrees off of the one for your stock exhuast. Just take it to a shop and get a custom mandrel bent system made for you. Or kteller.com has good shit too.

Back