b16 a ina 92 eg hatch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

crayzrooster

The car allready was set up for a b series I had a b18 c1 in the car before but thanks to a remote starter the c1 no longer exist.Now I got a b16 a I got it in the car and running but it doesnt run right it studders and runs like sh*t until it gets to 4500 rpms and then it pulls hard all the way to red line it has type r cams ,skunk2 throttle body ,dc sports 4-1 header 2.5 exaust all the way back its running on a 94 95 gsr ecu and a apexi vtec controller i put a 190 walbro in the tank but it doesnt sound right could the fuel pump make it run dumb or maybe the cams Im not to sure can anybody please help I need my baby back!

The car allready was set up for a b series I had a b18 c1 in the car before but thanks to a remote starter the c1 no longer exist.Now I got a b16 a I got it in the car and running but it doesnt run right it studders and runs like sh*t...

...its running on a 94 95 gsr ecu

Try it with the right ECU.

Try it with the right ECU.

Or, chip an ECU and have it tuned for your setup. I don't really understand why you're using a VTEC controller when you already have a VTEC ECU...

Back