B16 A1 into a 1990 Integra

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hoemahgoodness

quick question...if I'm putting a B16 A1 into a 1990 integ, what motor mounts do i use? I couldn't find any mount kit thru hasport or place racing? Does the B16 drop right into the 90 integ? I've swapped hella civics and a couple accords, but never a 2nd gen integra...I am having the car towed to my house in a few days and am just wondering what I'll be looking at as far as mounts and dropping it in goes...thanx

Also, just wondering...the B16A1 didnt come with a distributor...will i need to get one? If so, what distributor will i need to get? Or will the distributor form the 1990 integ work?

The B16 should drop in fine with the stock motor mounts, just get new bushings. My friend bought a 93 GSR with a blown block and he dropped a B16 into it fine (but it doesn't pull). BUT, if i were you, i'd just take that B16 head and stick it on my B18. Thats what im doing. I'm gonna use his B17 head for my B18 since his block is blown. Oh yeah, and you will need to get a distributor.

Originally posted by hoemahgoodness@Dec 27 2002, 09:07 AM
Also, just wondering...the B16A1 didnt come with a distributor...will i need to get one? If so, what distributor will i need to get? Or will the distributor form the 1990 integ work?

Not sure if the bolt pattern on the distributors are the same from the D to the B but you will need to get one from the same gen as the B because of the obd.

Back