B16 Auto Swap Question

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

1995EGGuy

I'm about to buy a B16 full auto swap and it comes with every single mount but i'm worried about the top transmission mount will it bolt right in from the chassis to the transmission with no problems? I'm putting B16A Sir-II into a 95 civic 4 dr.

Anybody else know? im currently using a single cam non vtec auto mount which i had to cut to fit but i want to use the right mount.

everything looks fine swapping a b16a into a 5g civic(92 to 95) but there's a dif in the automatic and a manual chassis i saw an article that the guys cut the motor mount location and welded a little foward ,or you just can make your life a little simply and get the special motor mount for automatic chassis(yes they have it at hasport) for around $175 and just bolt in

The stock civic mounts work fine..You have to knock in the chassis wall about an inch on the transmission side..And you need to modify tranny mounting bracket, by shaving it down a little and drilling new mounting holes for the tranny mount to bolt up..Im posting this from experiance because I just had this swap done last week..And believe it or not this auto/swap really moves..

ima get the same thing pretty soon and pu it on an ek chasi.... keep you guys imformed....:)

how is it working out for you???

sow it has b16a has 170 hp?

Back