b16 block wanted!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

h1coupe

i´m looking for a bare stripped b16 block! does anyone have one lying around and want´s to let it go for cheap :)

no thanks! the block i have now was also hydrolocked and the motor broke a rod and it went all to hell! i just want a block that someone stopped using because of a crvtec or lsvtec conversions! something that is just ok with no ????
but thanks anyway ;)

sorry i need just the block because i live in Iceland and would cost to much to ship the whole engine it´s just to heavy :( thanks anyways ;)

Who me? To save weight, I can remove the crank, pistons and rods. Let me get a qoute and get back to ya'. What do you think the weight would be without the crank, rods and pistons.

If you are talking about the b16a block, it has all internals crank, pistons, rods and is in opperating condition. Slap a oilpan, head on it and your ready to run. Shipping would be about $100.00.

i mean i have a block with everything except the oil pan.. not a complete engine...

if you dont want shit in it i can take it out.

i got a bare b16a block get it of my hands you make me an offer!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by 89crxlssvtec@Dec 4 2003, 05:20 PM
I have a jdm b16a block complete no oil pan in running codition for 175.00 plus shipping

you still gat that b16a does it have a head dizzy starter alter and all the rest of the stuff and what obd is it and were you located I gat a head if ANy thing let me know

Back