B16 build...help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

the guy i bought the car from gave me a box of polyurethane bushing inserts from energy suspension and the kit brings like 100 of em....should take it to a shop for that or just take my time and figure them out myself? and is it worth doing it?

Put em in urself. That way if you dont like the outcome your not loosing any money. Theyll help you put more power on the ground, but they make the daily ride a lil more uncomfortable.

yeah i figured since polyurethane motor mounts make it feel like your in a full on race car lol

soon ill take the day off and just take my time puttin them all in

Wrong thing to say. Its really too bad you gave Blanco a reason to quit tryin to help you. Not only is he one of the most knowlagable ppl on this site, hes one of the most patient. Im sure his patience level for childish name calling is quite low tho.

hahaha
whatever like this guy Blowco is the only person on the planet that know anything about hondas, or this is the only site out there.
you can get 10 guys in a room and ask the same question and you will get different "opinions" on what is the right thing to do is .
anybody who will gets this butt hurt so quickly after someone may not be in agreement ,should go blow themselves

I dont recal saying that he is the only person on the planet to know anything about hondas, or that this was the only honda forum on the web. Can you please show the post I said that in?

I agree with you, when you ask 10 ppl the same question chances are your gunna get 10 different answers. One thing tho, whos to say that all 10 of those ppl know what theyre talkin about? If you would have taken the time to read the thread you would have noticed that, generally, the other posters tended to agree with Blanco. For two reasons, he is extremely knowledgable when it comes to hondas, and his advice to the OP was correct.

Again, if you would have read the thread youd notice that he didnt get "butt hurt" he just reached a point where he felt he was doin nothin more than wasting his own time tryin to help someone who wasnt gunna listen to him.

Look, another troll. :lmao:

You do know that correct engine building theory is not opinion, right?

look everyone this little girls feelings are being hurt again,

not everybody builds engines the same idoit, and to say that people dont have the own opinions, you would be wrong

I dont recal saying that he is the only person on the planet to know anything about hondas, or that this was the only honda forum on the web. Can you please show the post I said that in?

I agree with you, when you ask 10 ppl the same question chances are your gunna get 10 different answers. One thing tho, whos to say that all 10 of those ppl know what theyre talkin about? If you would have taken the time to read the thread you would have noticed that, generally, the other posters tended to agree with Blanco. For two reasons, he is extremely knowledgable when it comes to hondas, and his advice to the OP was correct.

Again, if you would have read the thread youd notice that he didnt get "butt hurt" he just reached a point where he felt he was doin nothin more than wasting his own time tryin to help someone who wasnt gunna listen to him.

i never said you stated he was the only one on the plant, and yes it would be 10 people who know what there talking about, so thanks for see eye to eye..and he did get butt hurt or he would not have been insulting to the kid.

get a 3angle valve job,do some port and polish and get a SKUNK 2 Intakemani it will help reather then that stock shit u got

Um, yeah. My feelings are far from hurt, I'm actually sitting here with a smile on my face. I think you're just looking for a fight. There's some new, half-informed, n00b trying to knock me off pretty much every week. Looks like it's going to be you for this week.

The word is spelled "idiot". If you're going to insult someone's intelligence, it really is bad form to make such a simple typo. ;)

Again, engine building theory is not opinion. Of course everybody does the assembly different, but that doesn't mean that everybody is doing it correctly. In fact, many people flat out suck at building engines and cost themselves, or their customers, power along with reliability. in the process.

edit:
Does that mean that you are butt-hurt because you're insulting me, out of the blue? Think before you speak, genius. :lmao:

And no, I didn't get butt-hurt at all. I donate my time helping people on this site. It's a waste of time trying to help someone who refuses to listen and instead argues because they fail to see the value of the advice given. "Don't tell me what not to do, just help me." That's pretty much what he said. As you mature in life you learn one thing and that is, it's not what you do, it's what you don't do. His attitude is why I put him on ignore.

you have no idea who i am or my age/maturity..and don't attempt to counter act my butt hurt comment with saying that i am, you just vaildating what i said.
and to prove your butt hurt again, your going to make another dumb comment,
watch.........

Everyone reading this thread can take a guess at how mature you are by your unprovoked attack on Blanco and your willingness to argue about something that was resolved over a week ago. You dont hafta agree with everyone on this forum, just like they dont hafta agree with you. Really, theres no point to argue, the OP already made his desicion, nothing more to accomplish here.

You're so busy being upset that you haven't even noticed that I'm figuratively poking you with a stick and watching you swing around, because you're making me laugh. :lmao:

You're right about one thing, I don't know anything about you. Now turn that around and understand that you don't know even one thing about me, either. Intelligence, find some. :)

wrong genius, im right about 2 things you made another dumb comment.. also
you can never match my intelligence, and deep down thats what is really getting to you.

Everyone reading this thread can take a guess at how mature you are by your unprovoked attack on Blanco and your willingness to argue about something that was resolved over a week ago. You dont hafta agree with everyone on this forum, just like they dont hafta agree with you. Really, theres no point to argue, the OP already made his desicion, nothing more to accomplish here.

im done, but it seems he's not

That guy seems like the type to start a thread on how to properly install his blinker fluid, Scott. :D

Back