B16 Cr-x Fs/ft

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

rollmodel

I feel as though I have nothing more to offer Ebayers. I have sold my Volk wheels, Sparco seats, & GReddy 18G turbo kit.

What I have left is a half painted, fender flared, Wings West Body kitted B16 CR-X.

The body work itself is beautiful. The half a$$ paint job is not.

In it's current state the car can not be driven away. Since removing the turbo kit I have not taken the time to put it back together. It has 14" steelies with junk tires so it can roll.

I have a Airmass header, but no intake. There are no seats in the car either.

Prior to the removal of the turbo the car ran very well. The engine has approx. 65K miles. 3000 of which was under boost. Last March I did a compression check and it was beautiful across the board!

I am more interested in selling the car than I am trades, but would consider a clean unmodified hatch or coupe. 3950 is my asking price. BECAUSE it still has the 950 Tein SS Suspension I put on. It still have the brakes that cost me more than I like admitting(Integra disc swap all the way around with stainless lines, brembo rotors & pads). The transmission holds a ACT XTSS clutch & ACT lightend flywheel. And so on.....

For pictures go to..... http://www.sounddomain.com/ride/359540

For more information please contact me at rollmodel_777@hotmail.com

Car located in my garage in Northern Ohio.

That thing looks hot. I wish you were closer to me. How were the fenders flared? Is it fiberglass?

Back