B16 crx bogging problem around 4000 rpm

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hello! I change my dpfi for mpfi and i have the same problem all ready i change distributor cap rotor wires spark plugs and still doing the same. idle good but when get hot and high rpm start doing the same sh::::: computer give me code 20. The first problem i fund was the coil give me spark sometimes and other time nothing change mudular and the same stuff, well i cahnge all the distributor and now start and idle good. I thinking put the water running throw the trottle body. I check the alternator and he give me only 13.45 with nothing on, when i turn everithing on go down to 12.45 that mean not charge???? bad alternator?? I don't i tired of think. Any Help THX

90 CRX Bogging Problem

I have a 90 crx hf with a B16 A1 V-Tech OBD-0 swap that has the same problem and i found that the ecu is causing it to bogg out.
I was runing it with a Pr3 ecu and it ran perfect for about three day then it started bogging out, the car idols perfect but when i step on the gas it boggs out.
I got a nother Pr3 ecu and it did the same thing ran perfect for a few days then it started bogging out again. Now iam runing it with a Pr4 and it runs good but it has no V-Tech.
What can I do so that the rex doesn't ruin the Pr3 ecu :eek:

I have a 90 crx hf with a B16 A1 V-Tech OBD-0 swap that has the same problem and i found that the ecu is causing it to bogg out.
I was runing it with a Pr3 ecu and it ran perfect for about three day then it started bogging out, the car idols perfect but when i step on the gas it boggs out.
I got a nother Pr3 ecu and it did the same thing ran perfect for a few days then it started bogging out again. Now iam runing it with a Pr4 and it runs good but it has no V-Tech.
What can I do so that the rex doesn't ruin the Pr3 ecu :eek:

old thread...make your own

You didnt notice where he said old thread in 2009? go make your own thread you n00b dont post in old ass threads!!

Back