B16/CRX clutch cable

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

kingwilly

i got b16/crx/place mounts and stuff and now i cant get my clutch cable to fit i trimmed it all the way at the bottom and still not long enough,when i hook it all up it so tight that the clutch is held open,can some drop some knowledge on this subject please?? o and i have a 91 gsr cable and that fits the same too tight..

ya i got a 91 gsr cable and that doesnt fit either..someone told me he grinded some metal away to make it fit but i have no clue what he was talkin about.

Originally posted by kingwilly@Jun 27 2003, 11:55 PM
ya i got a 91 gsr cable and that doesnt fit either..someone told me he grinded some metal away to make it fit but i have no clue what he was talkin about.

If there was any such thing as a 91 GSR, you might have pulled off this blatant LIE.

Stoopid Noob.

Use the bracket off your D series tranny ont he B series one. Works like a charm with the stock or LS cable.

sounds good.now i gotta find that shit..that was a pretty good remark back there smarty pants,sorry im not the acura master..i forgot who said it but whoever it was is a chump..jus playin you got me...zzzz

I'm not a stupid Noob, if that's the point you're getting at.

Back