b16 crx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

vdubber

My loss is your gain. I need to get rid of this car. it is a 1990 crx dx, that i swapped to a b16a1 using the hasport mount kit. Raxel axels, brand new clutch. new brake pads and rotors.new rear drums and pads in there. pioneer audio sys. NO RUST. replaced all of the body panels. asking between 4000 and 4500. 120k on the odometer. 2300k on the new b16 motor. everything is runing strong. new wheels. and i will throw in a exedy clutch kit and extra d15 motor with mounts,axels, tranny, ecu, also at no extra charge. I already put over 6 grand into this car. Take it or leave it its up to you. I will post pics as soon as i get my dig camera back.

im sure someone on this site wants a b16 crx. I just want something else.

well first off im a newbie so id like to say hello, but my real reason behind this post is to find out your location

thanks

IM Located IN North Dakota, but i will ship anywhere. IM lookin at about 4k for everything. Also if u come and get the car yourself ill do a discount.

im selling everything b16 crx with 45000 on the engine, non grinding tranny with new clutch installed. Pioneer audio system. raxel axels guarenteed not to break, regular maintance on engine including new, waterpump, belts all gaskets, and i will throw in a free exedy clutch kit for free as well. the body is in good condition, no rust and it is black. Also a dynomax exhaust which makes a deep tone under 4k and when the engine hits vtec it sings. 3800 is my absolute minimum. It cost me over 5500 to do this setup on the car and 2 months worth of my personal time doing the swap and tuning and making sure it runs absolutley perfect all the time everytime.

Back