1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

b16 ECU voltage question

Discussion in 'ECU's, Electronics, and Tuning' started by autox19, Sep 23, 2014.

1. autox19

autox19 Member

trying to troubleshoot a no start situation. I have a rywire race harness (open ends, not plugged into car wiring because the car isnt a honda) I am starting to run down the harness thinking I dont have the leads connected to the right places. Already used what rywire sent and it still wont work. EC was kept indoors the past 2 years during the engine swap. donor car ran fine before the engine/ecu was ripped out.
    So, to the question. I see that there are diagrams with the pinouts with voltages associated with them. but what I am trying to figure out is which pins have power going in. Key off, key on, key start.

thanks!

Odie
    Fiat X1/9 B16

2. autox19

autox19 Member

finally found this link!
    http://rusefi.com/wiki/index.php?title=Vehicle:Honda_Accord_1995
    it has exactly what I wanted. unlike some of the pinouts that shows voltage and what it goes to, this one actually has a column for if the voltage is either in or out!! with this, I probably could have built my own harness. oh well the rywire is nice. hoping to start up the fiat/b16 tomorrow

Odie

Briansol likes this.
  3. Briansol

Briansol Admins Admin VIP

Thanks for sharing.
    Sorry no one was able to help you on this one

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted