b16 EF axle questions

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

awdriscol4

Ok, heres what I have:

1991 Civic HB DX
b16 SiR II
b16 SiR I cable transmission

My question is what axles will I have to use? I am using a 90-93 teg intermediate shaft. I am hoping that I will be able to use readily available axles, and not have to create custom ones.

Would swapping to 90-93 teg hubs help? If I swapped hubs could I use 90 - 93 GSR axles without modification?

Thanks in advance

Alfred

if your car is DX and not STD, you need 90-93 Integra axles with your DX hubs - don't forget to take off the dust seal rings on the CV joint where it goes into hub

is it a crx what year if its a early std dx or hf you will need new hubs no matter what. you could get raxles or driveshaft shops or some thing like thatthat is made for your car the teg axles will work but they are a bit to long and they then to wear funny from being compressed.

Originally posted by awdriscol4+Oct 27 2004, 11:24 AM-->
Ok, heres what I have:

1991 Civic HB DX
[post=408028]Quoted post[/post]​

97hatch
@Oct 27 2004, 10:02 PM
is it a crx what year if its a early std dx or hf you will need new hubs no matter what. you could get raxles or driveshaft shops or some thing like thatthat is made for your car the teg axles will work but they are a bit to long and they then to wear funny from being compressed.
[post=408399]Quoted post[/post]​

You should try reading closer...

To answer your question... you need 90-93 non-ABS Integra Axles...

Dat's cool... would you want your doctor saying htat to you?

Oh, Mr. XXXX I uh.. accidently... uh... hacked off your arm... instead of removing the Mole on your chin.

How would that feel?

Back