1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

b16 ef

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> ED-EF / DA' started by mref80891, Nov 20, 2011.

1. mref80891

mref80891 New Member

i got a b16 in a 91 ef with no a/c. how can i put a/c in my car without buying the wrong parts. sry new to the whole car scene. and is it a good idea to put power steering in a 91 ef with a b16.

2. vpower

vpower New Member

Welcome to HS and in regards to your question you can put a.c. in your ride but make sure you buy b series a.c. And compressor...you can also add power steering but most ppl role without it like myself :D...

3. dilbeckskate

dilbeckskate infamous

^well said, considering ef's didnt come with power steering factory might as well roll without it, you dont need it lol and A/C ... lolz forget about it, seriously , 2 much hassle , not enough payout

4. Korax

Korax New Member

EFs certainly came with p.s. from factory. If it was auto, it had power steering (hatchbacks anyway, never owned a sedan) I have a p.s. rack on my auto/dx now manual/b16 hatch.

5. dilbeckskate

dilbeckskate infamous

well Ive never owned a automatic, automatic ftl

6. Mikesrt4

Mikesrt4 New Member

I have a 91 sedan 5 speed and mine came with p.s. but it was taken out and the lines were cut, I picked up a manual rack off an ef at the junkyard so I'll be swapping that on. IMO No p.s. or a/c for me..

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted